- 6 large eggs
- 1and 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 bar (8oz) cream cheese softened (I keep it on the counter for 15 min or cover it with a hot glass or cup for 5 minutes)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Erithritol
- Walden farm pancake syrup
- Put softened cream cheese, eggs and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. I prefer my Kenmore ovation stand mixer but you can simply use a hand mixer.
- Turn on the mixer and after a while gradually add the almond flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of batter and pour it on a preheated griddle or pan.
- Cook for two minutes on medium heat or till you see bubbles appear and then turn. Basically cook them like you make normal pancakes.
- I put each pancake in a warm oven till all the pancakes are done. Serve them with butter and the zero calorie Walden Pancake syrup. Your delicious breakfast is ready to be devoured!