I got the best cook award when I made this in the neighborhood breakfast cooking competition. Of course thats not true. But I always imagine winning if I ever compete in any breakfast cooking competition. This is so easy to make and tastes perfect with almond flour bread and a cup of hot bulletproof coffee.
1 tbsp butter
4 large eggs
1/2 cup sliced portobello mushrooms
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Serrano pepper chopped
1/4 tsp crushed red chilli
Salt per taste
A pinch of cumin powder
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Melt butter in a pan and fry sliced mushrooms for 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped Serrano pepper.
- Whip the eggs with a splash of water, chilli pepper, salt and cumin.
- Put the eggs in the pan. Let it fry for a minute.
- Sprinkle the cheese on it. Put it in the oven for about 10 minutes or till the cheese melts and the eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve it with almond flour bread, cloud bread or eat it as it is.