I usually only share easy and simple recipes. Which require minimum thought process and least amount of creativity but look and taste heavenly.
This recipe is not exactly difficult but does require some technique and improvisations. But oh God this is the best thing I’ve tasted in a while! Also my toddler loves it so I have been making this almost everyday.
1 cup Almond flour
2 tbsp cream cheese
2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
Pinch of salt
Meat of your choice for stuffing ( chapli kebabs, sausages, shredded chicken)
Havarti cheese or any other cheese
- Microwave cream cheese and mozzarella cheese till mozzarella melts (30 seconds). Take it out mix and microwave for 15 to 30 seconds more. Mix really well. I stir it for 5 minutes till its completely combined .
- Combine beaten eggs and flour in the cheese mixture. Mix again thoroughly. Place the dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Prepare a muffin pan by greasing it.
- Take out the dough from the fridge. Put about a tablespoon of the dough into each and spread it softly with fingers. Make sure not to use up all the dough.
- Stuff it with meat and cheese of your choice. Cover it completely with the remaining dough.
- Put egg wash with a brush on each muffin. Sprinkle some more mozzarella cheese on each of them.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.