What if I tell you that you can still have burgers? I would prefer these over any burgers. I find these extremely juicy as well as healthy with just the right amount of seasoning and cooking. Accompany these with one of these sides, they look simply perfect.
8 pieces Cloud bread
4 Chapli kebabs
4 Cheese slices
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
4 tbsp Siracha mayonnaise
- Whisk eggs with 4tbsp of water and salt and pepper.
- Fry the whisked eggs and divide in 4 parts. I use my small frying pan to make 4 portions.
- Grill or fry the mushrooms in butter.
- Put the Siracha mayo on the cloud bread pieces.
- Create four burgers by adding the warm chapli kebabs, grilled mushrooms, cheese slices, eggs and lettuce with the cloud bread. Heat these in oven or griddle till the cheese melts or just grill them slightly.
- Serve them with coleslaw, grilled vegetables or the side of your choice.
Tip: Just wrap everything in lettuce if your cloud bread isn’t ready!