I am so excited today! I tried the cloud bread Benedict using this sauce which has only 1g carb in it! Try it and let me know if you like it.
8 tbsp butter
2 large egg yolks
1&1/2 tsp lemon juice
1&1/2 tsp cold water
A pinch of salt
1) Melt 7 tbsp of butter. Keep this aside.
2) Whisk the egg yolks in a skillet.
3) Add salt, cold water and lemon juice.
4) Cook the egg yolk mixture on very low heat for two minutes until it is thick.
5) Put in 1 tbsp of the cold butter and whisk to cool the egg yolk mixture.
6) Gradually add the melted butter in the egg yolk mixture and whisk constantly until it is completely mixed.
7) Serve immediately on cloud breads Benedict.